What Are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny files your device downloads from websites across the web. They contain limited information about your system and browsing sessions. In most cases, this information is necessary for the efficient work of a website. The cookies downloaded from our site are completely harmless for your device, and if you so wish, you can easily remove or even block them.
Changes to this Policy
Types Of Cookies Used By Fast Offshore Website
- Operational — these cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website. As such, without them, users may
not be able to use our website as intended.
- Functionality or preference — these cookies allow us to remember users’ preferences and other details.
- Analytics — these cookies allow us to collect and handle analytical information. This includes the number of
visitors, their geographical locations, time spent on our website, etc.
- Targeting or advertising — these cookies allow us to tailor the ads to better reflect the needs and interests
of our users.
How Can I Change My Cookie Settings?
If you don’t want your device to download any types of cookies, you can set up your browser preferences to reflect that. Most common browsers allow customizing cookie preferences. However, if you reject cookies from our website, some of its functions may not work correctly on your device.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability